Terms of Service
Last Revised: December 16, 2021
The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to all users of https://infiniteacquisitioncorp.com/ and its associated websites, subdomains, mobile versions, any associated applications and services (collectively, the “Website”), which are operated by Infinite Acquisition Corp. (“Infinite Acquisition Corp.,” “we” or “us”).
The Terms for the Website represent a legally binding agreement between you, an individual user or a single entity (collectively or individually “Users”), and Infinite Acquisition Corp. regarding your use of the Website. Together, Users and Infinite Acquisition Corp. are each referred to herein individually as a “Party” or collectively as the “Parties.” When using the Website, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time on the Website (the “Guidelines”). All Guidelines are incorporated by reference into these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the Website and our services, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, vendors, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, USING AND/OR REGISTERING WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS, INCLUDING THE GUIDELINES, AND ANY FUTURE MODIFICATIONS. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
No Advisory Services. This Website does not purport to contain all of the information that may be required to evaluate a potential investment in Infinite Acquisition Corp. This Website is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision by any person and does not constitute investment, tax or legal advice. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial advisor, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by Infinite Acquisition Corp. or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this Website or any other written, oral or other communications transmitted or otherwise made available to any person in the course of its evaluation of a potential investment in Infinite Acquisition Corp., and no responsibility or liability whatsoever is accepted for the accuracy or sufficiency thereof or for any errors, omissions or misstatements, negligent or otherwise, relating thereto. Accordingly, none of Infinite Acquisition Corp. or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or advisers or any other person shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages suffered by any person as a result of relying on any statement in or omission from this Website and any such liability is expressly disclaimed. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of the investment that they have made, or that they may make, in this or any other company.
Forward Looking Statements. Statements included herein [and on the Website] may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which statements relate to future events or to the future performance or financial condition of Infinite Acquisition Corp. or its affiliates. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates”, “believes”, or by statements indicating certain actions “may”, “could”, “should” or “might” occur. These statements are not guarantees of future performance, condition or results, reflect our subjective judgment and should not be relied upon in making investments. Actual results and conditions may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We make no assurance that our future performance will match our expectations. You should not rely on the information contained on the Website, but rather refer to our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Links from the Website likewise are not intended to incorporate by reference or endorse any third-party statements about our financial condition or future earnings.
- Children. You must be 18 or older to access or use the Website. Infinite Acquisition Corp. does not seek through this Website to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of 18. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Website you represent that you are at least age 18. NOTICE: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting children’s privacy online.
- Modification of the Terms. Infinite Acquisition Corp. reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time for any reason, and we may notify you of such changes through any of a variety of means, including a change to the “Last Revised” date set forth above and other reasonable means to be determined at our discretion. All changes shall be effective immediately. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
- Website Access, Linking. Infinite Acquisition Corp. grants you permission to use its Website as set forth in these Terms, provided that and for so long as (i) you use the Website and services solely for your internal business use, meaning use of the Website and services within your business or organization only by you, your employees and your agents, and expressly excluding the sale, lease, license, distribution or otherwise making the Website and services available to a third-party, and not for any competing use; (ii) except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you do not download, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish, resell, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use or exploit any portion of the Website in any medium without Infinite Acquisition Corp.’s prior written authorization; (iii) you do not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; (iv) you do not engage in any of the prohibited uses as described in these Terms; and (v) you otherwise fully comply with these Terms. The Website is controlled and offered by Infinite Acquisition Corp. from its facilities in New York, New York in the United States of America. Infinite Acquisition Corp. makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
- General. The Website, including all content, visual interfaces, interactive features, audio, video, digital content, information, text, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, proprietary information, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, trade names, distinctive information such as logos, the selection, sequence, “look and feel,” arrangement of items, and all other elements of the Website that are provided by Infinite Acquisition Corp. (“Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials”) are owned and/or licensed by Infinite Acquisition Corp. and are legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. federal and state laws and regulations, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials do not include Third-Party Content (as defined below). Except as expressly authorized by Infinite Acquisition Corp., you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Website or Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials. Infinite Acquisition Corp. reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You shall not acquire any right, title or interest to the Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials, except for the limited rights expressly set forth in these Terms.
- Availability. We reserve the right to limit access to any content that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any content at any time. We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- Third-Party Content Disclaimer. You understand that when using the Website you may be exposed to advertising and other third-party content (together, the “Third-Party Content”) from a variety of sources and that you may be exposed to Third-Party Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. Infinite Acquisition Corp. does not endorse any Third-Party Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. Under no circumstances will Infinite Acquisition Corp. be liable in any way for or in connection with the Third-Party Content, including, but not limited to, for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any Third-Party Content, any intellectual property infringement or misappropriation with regard to any Third-Party Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Third-Party Content posted, emailed or otherwise displayed or transmitted through the Website.
- Prohibited Uses of the Website.
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you hereby represent and warrant that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited (including, without limitation, the prohibitions in this Section) by these Terms.
- Any use by you of any of the Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials and Website other than for your personal use is strictly prohibited (solely for your internal business use, meaning use within your business or organization only by you, your employees and your agents, and expressly excluding the sale, lease, license, distribution or otherwise making the Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials and Website available to a third-party, and not for any competing use). You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, access to the Website, or Third-Party Content obtained through the Website, for any purpose other than for your personal use and not to compete with Infinite Acquisition Corp.
- Except as expressly provided in Section 4, you agree not to create derivative works of the Website content, including, without limitation, montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards or merchandise, unless permitted under these Terms or with the prior written authorization of Infinite Acquisition Corp. and any applicable licensors.
- You agree not to use the Website if you do not meet the eligibility requirements described in Section 1 above.
- You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious code, or placing a disproportionate load on the Website with the intended result of denying service to other Users.
- You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security- related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any part of it, including gaining access or attempting to gain access to another user’s account, computer systems or networks connected to the Website or any part of it, through request, hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted through the Website.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website. You agree neither to modify the Website in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Website, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Website or for the removal of any proprietary notices or labels on the Website.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express prior written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials without our express prior written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” using Infinite Acquisition Corp.’s name or trademarks without Infinite Acquisition Corp.’s express prior written consent.
- You agree not to use any Infinite Acquisition Corp. logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express prior written consent.
- You agree not to sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense or otherwise assign any right to the Website to any third-party.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You agree not to use the Website in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based upon the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You agree not to impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to use the Website to “stalk” or otherwise harass or harm another in any way.
Unauthorized or prohibited use of the Website or the Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both under federal, state and local laws.
- Service Availability; Timeliness of Information. Infinite Acquisition Corp. may make changes to or discontinue any of the Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials, web communities or content available on the Website at any time, and without notice, and Infinite Acquisition Corp. makes no commitment to update these materials on the Website.
This Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Website.
- Service Testing. From time to time, we test various aspects of the Website, including the platform, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotions, features, availability of Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials and pricing, and we reserve the right to include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice.
- Feedback. You agree that with respect to any contest entries, feedback, analysis, suggestions and comments to Infinite Acquisition Corp. provided by you (collectively, “Feedback”), IN CONSIDERATION OF INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FREE OF CHARGE, USER HEREBY GRANTS TO INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. THE EXCLUSIVE PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE AND WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO USE, COPY, DISPLAY, PERFORM, TRANSLATE, MODIFY, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE AND OTHERWISE EXPLOIT ALL OR PART OF THE FEEDBACK OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF IN ANY EMBODIMENT, MANNER OR MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED WITHOUT ANY REMUNERATION, COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO USER. User represents and warrants that User has the right to make the foregoing grant to Infinite Acquisition Corp. and that any Feedback which is provided by User to Infinite Acquisition Corp. does not infringe any third-party intellectual property or any other rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Infinite Acquisition Corp. grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the Feedback for your own personal, non-commercial purposes that do not compete, directly or indirectly, with our use of such Feedback.
- Termination. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and/or to any Infinite Acquisition Corp. Materials if we believe in our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms or applicable law, or have otherwise engaged in any activities that may harm or damage the reputation, rights, person, or property of Infinite Acquisition Corp., our users, or any other person.
- INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, DEBT, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING OUT OF (I) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE; (II) YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS; (III) YOUR VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY; (IV) YOUR BREACH OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND COVENANTS; AND (V) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT. INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY US AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH OUR DEFENSE OF THESE CLAIMS. YOU AGREE NOT TO SETTLE ANY MATTER GIVING RISE TO YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING UPON BECOMING AWARE OF IT.
- DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS USED IN THIS SECTION 13, AND SECTIONS 14 AND 15 BELOW, THE TERM INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. INCLUDES EACH OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND SUBCONTRACTORS.
- NO WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, AND INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- WEBSITE OPERATION AND NON-INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. CONTENT. INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. MATERIALS, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, HACKING, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ACCURACY. INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USING, ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING RSS FEEDS) IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OR DOWNLOAD OF, OR OTHER ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. READY DEVICES OR THE COMPATIILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICES. Additional disclaimers or limitations of liability may be contained in the various software end license agreements you have agreed to by using our service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. OR ITS THIRD PARTY COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, DATA OR USE OR COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE ITSELF, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP., EVEN IF INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. OR ITS THIRD PARTY COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100).
- LIMITATIONS BY APPLICABLE LAW; BASIS OF THE BARGAIN.
- LIMITATIONS BY APPLICABLE LAW. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, OR LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED.
- BASIS OF THE BARGAIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. HAS OFFERED ITS CONTENT AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP., AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INFINITE ACQUISITION CORP. WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
- Notice. Infinite Acquisition Corp. may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, by email, regular mail or postings on the Website. If Notice is by email or mail, it will be provided to the email or regular mailing address provided by you with your account information and it is your responsibility to update such account information for any changes. Notice to you will be deemed given twenty-four hours after an email is sent, unless Infinite Acquisition Corp. is notified that the email address is invalid, and if through postal mail, three days after the date of mailing. You may provide Infinite Acquisition Corp. with notices only by email at email@example.com.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Jurisdiction. For any dispute you have with us, you agree to first contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If we have not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Website shall be filed only in the state or federal courts of New York County within the State of New York and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
- Claims. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. If, for any reason, we believe, have reason to believe, suspect or are notified of any act, omission or circumstances which may or could (i) compromise or endanger the health, well-being or safety of any person, (ii) cause or lead to damage to persons or property (tangible or intangible), (iii) adversely affect, infringe upon or misappropriate the rights of others, (iv) harass or interfere with any other user or person, firm or enterprise, (v) interfere with or bypass our security or other protective measures applicable to our systems, networks and communications capabilities, (vi) breach or violate these Terms, or (vii) violate any law or regulation, we have the right, reserving cumulatively all other rights and remedies available to us at law, in equity and under this agreement with you, to report and provide information to any and all regulatory and law enforcement authorities and agencies and take any action permitted by law.
- Waiver. A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Infinite Acquisition Corp. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Notice for California Users.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of our Website service from California are entitled to receive the following information on how to resolve a complaint regarding the Website service or to receive further information regarding use of the Website service:
Such complaints or requests may be submitted to Infinite Acquisition Corp. via email at: email@example.com.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Assignment. The Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Infinite Acquisition Corp. without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of these Terms shall be void.
- Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Infinite Acquisition Corp. relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter, excluding any other agreements that you may have entered into with Infinite Acquisition Corp. These Terms shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms made by Infinite Acquisition Corp. as set forth in Section 3 above. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to us.
Thank you for your interest. Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2021 Infinite Acquisition Corp. All Rights Reserved.