Last Revised: December 16, 2021
Infinite Acquisition Corp. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your Personal Information is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone and will only collect and use Personal Information in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
You must be 18 or older to access or use the Website. Infinite Acquisition Corp. does not seek through this Website to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of 18. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Website you represent that you are at least age 18. NOTICE: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting children’s privacy online.
If we become aware that you are under the age of 18 and are attempting to or have submitted Personal Information via the Website, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- What information we collect about you and why;
- How we use information about you;
- How your information may be shared;
- How we store and process information about you;
- How long we may keep Personal Information about you;
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us;
- Cookies and our Analysis Tools;
- Information over the Internet and other Website;
- Legal disclaimer;
- California Residents; and
- How to contact us.
- What information we collect about you and why:
We may collect two types of information: Personal Information and information that is not personally identifiable. Please note that we do not sell your Personal Information to anyone.
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Via our email signup. Personal Information collected in this manner will only be used to contact the user regarding updates about the company and press releases and/or respond to the user’s inquiry/issue.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information by using industry recognized security safeguards such as site monitoring, secured networks and servers, firewalls and/or encryption. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- What Non Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Some of the information that we acquire cannot identify, distinguish or trace you or your device, even if combined with other identifying information, and some information that could be considered Personal Information when combined with other identifying information is not used in a way that identifies, distinguishes or traces you or your device, but is instead used in an anonymous way, often aggregated with other anonymous information about other users.
- If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer choose to use our Website, you can contact customer service by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we use information about you:
- We may use the Personal Information we collect in the following ways:
- to process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions;
- to monitor website statistics;
- to respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a subpoena, or a law enforcement agency’s or other public agency’s request;
- to help prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the security or integrity of our website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- to provide information to service providers or such companies who provide support for the operations of our Website and who do not use or disclose the information for any other purpose; and
- to allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
- How your information may be shared:
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ Personal Information unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share Personal Information with outside parties:
- Subsidiaries, Service Consultants and Service Providers. We may disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, returns, maintenance, and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the website;
- To Help Protect Minor Users of Our Website. In the event that the safety of our users is threatened, and we are able to do something about that by sharing Personal Information with third-parties, we reserve the right to do so. This may be done to prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a minor using our Website, to help protect the security or integrity of our Website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer Personal Information to third-parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third-parties; and
- With your express consent.
- How we store and process information about you:
This website is hosted in the United States. In order to communicate with you, the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, used and processed by Infinite Acquisition Corp. in the United States or one of our service providers based in the United States or outside of the United States. Such entities may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISIDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- How long we will hold Personal Information about you:
We will hold Personal Information about you on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations.
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us:
We will only send informational messages and updates regarding Infinite Acquisition Corp.. Should you have any questions about opting out, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information over the Internet and other Website
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, there are times when information about you travels globally and may not always be completely secure. If you provide us with information over the Internet, this will be at your own risk. By using the website, you agree and authorize us to process information in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to information about you.
- Legal disclaimer
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your Personal Information.
- California Residents
This section only applies to individuals who are residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws (together “California Laws”).
- Personal Information Collected: Pursuant to the CCPA, we must disclose the categories of Personal Information we’ve collected in the preceding 12 months, the reason we collect your Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information we collect about you, and the third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. We collect Identifiers, Personal Information under California Civil Code section 1798.80, Protected Classifications under California and Federal Law, Commercial Information, Electronic network activity information, Geolocation data, and Inference data as defined and outlined in California Laws. We collect this information for the purposes outlined in the “What information we collect about you and why” section above. Information may be shared with third-parties, such as our service providers, as described in the section titled “How your information may be shared” above.
- Disclosure & Access Rights: California residents have the right to request that we disclose to them (i) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual.
- Deletion Rights: California residents have the right to have their Personal Information deleted, unless the Personal Information is necessary for the business or service provider to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Please note that we do not sell your Personal Information.
California residents can exercise their privacy rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Response Time. When a request is made, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security. We will endeavor to respond to written requests within 45 days following receipt at the email or mailing address stated above. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please note that we are only required to respond to an individual twice per 12-month period.
- How to contact us:
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you may have regarding the privacy of your information.
Copyright © 2021 Infinite Acquisition Corp. All Rights Reserved.